Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

farmer brown

Oh my! There have been some amazing restaurants on my dining card, this year. Tonight, I finally went with my old roommate to farmer brown, a great more than soul food restaurant downtown. The ambiance was awesome, the food was brilliant, and the place supports local African-American farmers. Can't beat that with a stick!

They brought out tasty little corn bread bites that had a sweet and spicy kick to them. Then, I ordered up the amazing fried chicken and even though it came with Tillamook mac n' cheese, I traded with Shelle for her mashed sweet potatoes. And, there were some hamhock greens on the side as well that were probably my least favorite item but, I'm not the biggest fan of greens in general.

It was a tasty haven in from the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment