Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Los Angeles: Griffith Park

While in LA, I was able to get out and explore Griffith Park, which was fun. The sun was shining and I happened upon a very LA scene: the Friend Zone was being filmed near where the old zoo was. As someone who gets sucked into whatever is on Hulu, and is sometimes a watcher of Raising Hope, Lucas Neff caught my eye although I had no idea who his leading lady was (I never got sucked into Switched at Birth or Desperate Housewives).

At any rate, aside from that minor excitement, there were lots of smiling Angeleno's even in the middle of the day on a Friday, including a sister of the cloth. My jacket was off in about fifteen minutes since the sun was beating down and I was ascending almost the entire time. From the top of what seemed to have been called the Five Points trail, I was able to catch views of downtown LA although I was walking on the side overlooking Glendale for the majority of my "climb".

When I move to LA, I will definitely need to spend ample time tromping the hills of the park regularly.




No comments:

Post a Comment